Organic Golden Jojoba oil
Jojoba oil, the golden and precious oil
Safah's natural Organic Golen Jojoba oil is a multi-purpose oil, often called a liquid wax as it solidifies at cool temperatures. Known to be similar to the sebum of human skin, this precious oil, extracted from organic jojoba seeds, is rich in Vitamin E, which promotes a radiant skin complexion.
WHY IT'S SPECIAL
Our Golden Jojoba oil prevents dehydration by creating a protective film that retains water and protects the skin from external aggressions.
It helps to fortify and protect your hair while adding some shine. Its sebum-regulating properties are ideal for rebalancing scalps that tend to lose fat quickly.
- Jojoba oil is ideal to unclog hair follicles
- It promotes hair regrowth
- It strengthens hair and limit hair thickening
- Treats dandruff and promotes healthy scalp
- A strong sebum control action to treat acne
- Helps to fight wrinkles, stretch marks and scars
- Prevents cellulite appearance
- Soothes irritated skins and elps to increase your natural production of collagen.
- Jojoba oil is also a great protective oil for your hair from the swimming pool chemicals.
GOOD TO KNOW
Safah's natural Organic Golden Jojoba Oil is 100% Cold pressed and unheated, which retains beneficial properties and nutrients.
Vegan. No parabens. No phthalates. No paraffin. No mineral oil. No DEA. No Phtalates. No Paraffin. No Mineral oil. No petroleum. No propylene. No sulphates. No silicone. No gluten. No synthetic fragrance. No synthetic colour.
HOW TO USE IT?
Carrier/base oils are used to dilute essential oils & absolutes before they are applied to the skin or hair. Can be applied to damp or dry hair.
Aroma: Very slight subtle odour
Texture: Very rich
Colour: Pale yellow golden
Capacity: 100ml - 250ml
Simmondsia chinensis seed oil (Jojoba oil)
For external use only. Store in cool dry place. Away from direct sunlight. Shake well before use. Some natural oils can easily solidify when cold, for easy use heat slightly in luke warm water. Natural ingredients may vary in colour, consistency and results in each individual. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Farmed in Middle East - Packaged in the UK