MINOXIDIL TREATMENT OIL
Minoxidil, a wonderful treatment for hair loss
Our Minoxidil Treatment Oil is a strong vegan solution to treat all your hair problems.
Originally used for hereditary hair loss, our Minoxidil Treatment Oil is also amazing on hair growth and prevents further hair loss.
Naturally rich in Vitamin E & Omega 3, 6 and 9, Minoxidil Treatment Oil strenghts weak thinning hair and revitalizes your hair follicles. In a nutshell, it's the ideal blend to get stronger and fresh hair.
DIRECTIONS OF USE
- Apply the Minoxidil Treatment Oil to affected areas twice daily on dry scalp only.
- Avoid getting your hair wet for 4 hours once applied.
- Do not use a hair dryer to dry treatment, immediately wash your hands after use.
GOOD TO KNOW
Vegan. No Parabens. No Phthalates. No Paraffin. No Mineral oil. No Patroleum. No Propylene No Sulphates. No Silicone. No Synthetic colour
Vitis Vinifera (Grape seed oil), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil, Ricinus Commuis (Castor) sees oil, Minoxidil 2%, Mentha Piperita (Peppermin) oil, Tocopherol
Suitable age: Men and Women aged 18-49 years. For external use only. Store in a cool dry place. Shake well before use. Results may vary in each individual. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Do not exceed 2 g in one day and do not use more than twice a day (your hair will not re-grow any more quickly and you may risk side affects). Wash your hands after use.
Do not use if you:
• Suffer from a problem with blood pressure.
• Don't know why you're losing your hair - see your doctor.
• Have sudden or patchy hair loss.
• Have other conditions associated with your hair loss.
• Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or shaven head.
• Have a dressing or bandage on your scalp.
• Are using other medications on your scalp.
• Are sensitive to any ingredients in this medicine- see list below.
• Are under 18 or over 49 years of age
Seek advice from your doctor if you have heart disease (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains) and/or circulation disorders before using this product.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If in EYES, rinse cautiously with water. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Keep bottle to hand if needed by the physician.
Do not store above 25°C.
Danger: Extremely flammable. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.Do not spray or pour on an open flame or other ignition source.Protect from sunlight.Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C.
• Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
• Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Manufactured in the UK