Organic Roseship Oil - 100mlRegular price £15.99
Get your glow on!
Safah's natural Roseship Unrefined oil is a vegan & organic multi-purpose oil, extremely high in essential fatty acids.
WHY IT'S SPECIAL?
If you have a dry, irritated or weathered skin, our Roseship oil is ideal to replenish your skin’s moisture barrier and relieve itching due to dry skin. You can easily use as a moisturiser. Want to keep a baby skin? Naturally rich in vitamins A, C and D, Roseship oil helps in reducing the visible signs of ageing.
- Roseship oil repairs damaged hair follicles and scalp tissues. It promotes healthy hair growth and reduce hair loss
- With its anti frizz properties, it also helps in softening your hair and get your shine on
- Get rid of sun damage and dark circles with Roseship oil!
- Helps to reduce stretch marks, acne and hyperpigmentation
- Prevents wrinkles andnpremature ageing
- It helps to blemishes and skin brightening and other marks
- It stimulatesbcollagen and even skin tone
- Strengths your nails and repairs cracked heels
- Relieves joint pain
- Serves for chapped lips & as a primer
GOOD TO KNOW
Safah's natural Roseship Organic Oil is 100% Cold pressed and unheated, which retains beneficial properties and nutrients)
No parabens. No phthalates. No paraffin. No mineral oil. No DEA. No Phtalates. No Paraffin. No Mineral oil. No petroleum. No propylene. No sulphates. No silicone. No gluten. No synthetic fragrance. No synthetic colour.
HOW TO USE IT?
Carrier/base oils are used to dilute essential oils & absolutes before they are applied to the skin or hair. Can be applied to damp or dry hair.
Rosa Rubiginosa (Roseship Oil)
For external use only. Store in cool dry place. Away from direct sunlight. Shake well before use. Some natural oils can easily solidify when cold, for easy use heat slightly in luke warm water. Natural ingredients may vary in colour, consistency and results in each individual. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Farmed in Africa - Packaged in the UK