Cold pressed 100% pure Golden Jojoba oil
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Free Nozzle - online exclusive, get into the hard to reach places. Only available on 100ml & 250ml sizes.
Regulates sebum production and protects the skin.
Jojoba Oil is a multi-purpose oil, often considered as a wax because it solidifies at cool temperatures. Also known to be similar to the sebum of human skin, it's an oil rich in Vitamin E, thereby promotes a radiant complexion.
WHY IT'S SPECIAL
Our Golden Jojoba oil prevents dehydration by creating a protective film that retains water and protects the skin from external aggressions. It helps to fortify and protect the hair while providing shine. Its sebum-regulating action is also suitable for rebalancing scalps that tend to lose fat quickly.
- Jojoba oil is ideal to unclog hair follicles
- It promotes hair regrowth
- It strengthens hair and limit hair thickening
- Treats dandruff and promotes healthy scalp
- A strong sebum control action to treat acne
- Helps to fight wrinkles, stretch marks and scars
- Prevents cellulite appearance
- Soothes irritated skins and elps to increase your natural production of collagen.
- Jojoba oil is also a great protective oil for your hair from the swimming pool chemicals.
GOOD TO KNOW
Safah's natural Golden Jojoba Oil is 100% Cold pressed and unheated, which retains beneficial properties and nutrients)
No parabens. No phthalates. No paraffin. No mineral oil. No DEA. No Phtalates. No Paraffin. No Mineral oil. No petroleum. No propylene. No sulphates. No silicone. No gluten. No synthetic fragrance. No synthetic colour.
HOW TO USE IT?
Carrier/base oils are used to dilute essential oils & absolutes before they are applied to the skin or hair. Can be applied to damp or dry hair.
SPECIFICATIONSAroma: Very slight subtle odour
Texture: Very rich
Colour: Pale yellow golde
Available in 100ml - 250ml
Simmondsia chinensis seed oil (Jojoba oil)
For external use only. Store in cool dry place. Away from direct sunlight. Shake well before use. Some natural oils can easily solidify when cold, for easy use heat slightly in luke warm water. Natural ingredients may vary in colour, consistency and results in each individual. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Farmed in Middle East - Packaged in the UK