Rosehip oil 100% Natural
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This oil is infused with Grapeseed oil and is not 100% pure.
Rejuvenate your skin with this delicious floral oil
Safah's natural Roseship Unrefined oil is a vegan oil, rich in essential fatty acids.
WHY IT'S SPECIAL?
If you have a dry, irritated or weathered skin, our Roseship oil is ideal to replenish your skin’s moisture barrier and relieve itching due to dry skin. You can easily use as a moisturiser.
Want to keep a baby skin? Naturally rich in vitamins A, C and D, Roseship oil helps in reducing the visible signs of ageing.
- Roseship oil repairs damaged hair follicles and scalp tissues. It promotes healthy hair growth and reduce hair loss
- It also helps in softening your hair and get shiny hair
- Get rid of sun damage and dark circles
- Helps to reduce stretch marks, acne and hyperpigmentation
- Prevents wrinkles andnpremature ageing
- Helps to blemish skin marks and stimulates skin brightening
- Naturally simulates collagen for every skin tone
- Strengths your nails and repairs cracked heels
- Relieves joint pain
- Serves for chapped lips & as a primer
GOOD TO KNOW
Safah's natural Roseship Oil is 100% Cold pressed and unheated, which retains beneficial properties and nutrients)
No parabens. No phthalates. No paraffin. No mineral oil. No DEA. No Phtalates. No Paraffin. No Mineral oil. No petroleum. No propylene. No sulphates. No silicone. No gluten. No synthetic fragrance. No synthetic colour.
HOW TO USE IT?
Carrier/base oils are used to dilute essential oils & absolutes before they are applied to the skin or hair. Can be applied to damp or dry hair.
Aroma: Mild earthy
Texture: Very rich
Colour: Yellow to orange
Available in 250ml
Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) oil,
Rosa Rubiginosa (Roseship Oil)
For external use only. Store in cool dry place. Away from direct sunlight. Shake well before use. Some natural oils can easily solidify when cold, for easy use heat slightly in luke warm water. Natural ingredients may vary in colour, consistency and results in each individual. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Farmed in Africa - Packaged in the UK